Forex Attack, part of RAVE Media Holdings, accepts advertising, but maintains a strict and clear separation between advertising and editorial content. Special attention is paid to featuring advertising in a way that will not interfere with your reading experience. This relates to both page design and to the number of ads we choose to feature on a page.
Forex Attack maintains a distinct separation between advertising and editorial content.
- All advertising or sponsored content on Forex Attack is clearly and unambiguously distinguished from editorial content through borders or other distinguishing elements and/or identified as an “Ad,” “Advertisement,” “Sponsored” or a similar designation indicating that the content is being provided by or on behalf of the sponsor.
- All ads on Forex Attack are labeled as an “Ad,” “Advertisement,” “Sponsored” or a similar designation indicating that the content is being provided by or on behalf of the sponsor.
- All “native” ads or paid content are identified as an “Ad,” “Advertisement,” “Sponsored” or a similar designation indicating that the content is being provided by or on behalf of the sponsor.
- Editorial content on Forex Attack is not influenced by advertisements unless the content is sponsored content, in which case, the content will be clearly demarcated and identified with the title “Ad,” “Advertisement,” or “Sponsored”, or a similar designation, indicating that the content is being provided by or on behalf of an advertiser or sponsor.
- In some cases, editorial may include links to partners for which Forex Attack receives an affiliate commission (See ‘How We Make Money’ for more details). The placement of these links is not influenced by payment, and editorial reserves the right to change, modify or remove them at any time in order to provide the best experience to users.
- In some cases, editorial may include links to other business units held as part of RAVE Media Holdings.
Current Affiliate Partners
Updated July 6, 2020
How We Make Money
The way that we’re able to offer great content on our website for free is by partnering with advertisers and affiliate partners who are looking to reach consumers. This can take a number of different forms, as shown below. It’s important to note that we maintain strict editorial independence for all of our content, particularly on reviews and recommendations. If we love a product or service, we’ll tell you even if we don’t have an advertising relationship. If we think a product or service is bad, we’ll also tell you that, regardless if we do have an advertising relationship with them. While we do recommend and review products regardless of any advertising relationships, we may not have reviewed every product available in a given category.
Affiliate Links to Advertisers
In some cases we may have an affiliate relationship with a product that we review, and so when you click on an “Open Account” button or sometimes a hyperlink on the product’s name in those cases we may receive compensation either when you click on it it or if you decide to sign up for the product. Whether or not we have an advertiser in place does not change the placement of the button or whether there’s a link for you to go to their website.
List of Sister Companies
Updated July 6, 2020
Some review/recommendations may include display advertising on them, which will be labelled as advertisements to ensure they are easily recognized.